Mobile Web Developer in Greater Chicago Area
We are looking for a sharp individual with a computer science or related degree and exposure to PHP, SQL, HTML, jQuery, and CSS. Cordova is a plus.You will develop/support multiple web and mobile applications for our clients across the United States.
You should possess these talents/abilities:
- Can devise strategy to investigate tricky bugs.
- Optimize existing functionality for improved performance.
- Create prototype screens.
- Debug and resolve platform issues reported by our users.Use creative problem-solving; don't settle for the first solution, search for the right one.
- Roll out a new feature without negatively impacting existing function.
- Enjoy finding a better way to do something.
- Care about the user experience.
- Excellent communication skills. We communicate frequently via messaging & video.
- A desire to be part of a small team where everyone's input matters, your work has a high impact, and everyone is working together.
- Being able to take a general idea and add your own insight and tweaks to it.
YOU MUST be able to meet in-person up to 1 time a week in either Grayslake, IL or at a Chicago area client location.
***Candidates not in drivable distance will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
- Grayslake, IL
- HTML, jQuery, PHP, SQL: 3 years